[Chugalug] anyone hiring

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 11 20:29:12 UTC 2013

my loyalty and talent is wasted on my current employer, and that's about the nicest way I can put it

anyone hiring?  I can do anything.   must be full time with benies, I've got house payment and expensive hobbies

need a quick reference, call the Hamilton County Register of Deeds, she's told my wife (who still works there) several times that she would hire me back in a new york minute.   Might take her up on that "offer" but I thought I'd check around first and see what else is available...