[Chugalug] Apple announces the new iPhone...its gold.

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:23:41 UTC 2013

Here is an interesting tid bit that Tim Cook didn't mention:

http://qz.com/122921/the-chart-tim-cook-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

It appears the chart they shown in the presentations could be
mis-interpreted.

Chad, to counter your argument that "iOS is the most widely used mobile
operatng system" and "iPhone outselss all Android phones combined" is just
simply wrong.   Android has a much larger market share than iOS in the
United States now, and has held the lead world wide for a while now.  There
are many sources out there to confirm this, but here is one:
http://techland.time.com/2013/04/16/ios-vs-android/

And another:
http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/28/android-picks-up-the-pace-in-smartphone-sales-over-ios-globally-while-windows-phone-continues-with-modest-gains-says-kantar/