[Chugalug] Am I Paranoid?

Peter Veotsch petveot at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 15:25:31 UTC 2013

Just to clarify a small point, I only looked at Glenn Greenwald's key, I didn't download it.

I've also noticed my yahoo mail account is slow and balky this morning.  Could just be the man-in-the-middle
hasn't had his coffee yet.  Oops, there I go again with paranoia.

I did not log the kernel panics, but just reviewed them.  They didn't reveal much to me, but I'm not a BSD OSX guru.

I like the idea of an encrypted sub-list.  It would be great for testing PGP software.  And then we could have the next Chugalug meetup at the FBI offices.

Peter