[Chugalug] OpenSource Meeting Next Week

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Sep 11 14:32:34 UTC 2013

On Sep 10, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Stephen Haywood <stephen at averagesecurityguy.info> wrote:

> It's next Wednesday, the 18th.

Ok, I'm the clueless one this time.. I was traveling home last night when I posted that… 22hrs straight in airports and planes
With luck I'll be in town and be able to make the 18th.

Subversive Temptation:  print up some Chugalug T-Shirts to hand out.. :)

Side note: The IT department in Morocco cheered when I said our servers had to be Linux :) It looks like we'll be replacing over 100 isolated Windows servers that don't share data with an centralized Linux cluster (probably 6 systems).
Two winning demo factors:  Multi-language support and the ability to do a  demo via a GSM phone turned into Hotspot (proof of operation over low bandwidth).

--Mike--