[Chugalug] Apple announces the new iPhone...its gold.

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:18:22 UTC 2013

Oh, and the "What am I going to do with a faster phone CPU?" snark...
 Seriously?  Are you still living in 1999?  Do you think a phone is just a
phone?

Console-quality video games, HD video watching, recording, and editing,
desktop level apps...

Yeah, I think the horsepower won't go to waste.

*- Chad W. Smith*