[Chugalug] Apple announces the new iPhone...its gold.

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:15:54 UTC 2013

The processor is a lot faster.

   - 64-bit processor
   - fingerprint scanner built into the "home" button
   - OpenGL ES version 3.0
   - Dedicated processor just for the accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass
   - Highly improved camera and flash

And that's just the hardware.  I'd say there was a fair bit of innovation
happening.

I'm still not going to buy one, but it is unfair to say it's just a
speedbump.

*- Chad W. Smith*