[Chugalug] OpenSource Meeting Next Week

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Sep 10 20:09:52 UTC 2013

I dare say they less educators and more politicians in the education
sector. And sounds like the charrette syndrome for discussing issues.
That style of decision making has its place but is often abused around
here. And I say that as someone who was on the previous Mayors recycling
committee.

You also have the problem of a group people who think they know tech
because they have used a few apps and are on facebook.
There needs to some sort connect between technologists and people who use
it.