[Chugalug] Blog post - "To my daughter's high school programming teacher"

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 04:33:14 UTC 2013

As an adjunct instructor at a local college (I teach 2 linux courses 2
nights a week) the salary is what is keeping qualified individuals from
teaching.  I am only an Adjunct, and I really teach because I enjoy it, and
it keeps me sharp on my skills (a good way to learn something is to teach
it), I do not do it because the salary is great.  Don't get me wrong, for
the amount of work its a good easy paying job, and it pays for my flight
time at the local FBO, but unless I was a tenured Prof, at a university,
theres no way in hell I would do it as my primary career.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:25 AM, William Roush <william.roush at roushtech.net