[Chugalug] Blog post - "To my daughter's high school programming teacher"

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Tue Sep 10 04:25:31 UTC 2013

Actually I think a better next step: why aren't skilled people like
Rikki looking to teach these kinds of classes? If we leave it to those
at the bottom of the skill set pole no amount of legislation will fix it
and will just continue to an inefficient hole to shovel money into
rising administrative costs.

William Roush