[Chugalug] Blog post - "To my daughter's high school programming teacher"

Stephen Haywood stephen at averagesecurityguy.info
Tue Sep 10 03:21:46 UTC 2013

I don't think we need new legislation. We need more parents to teach their children basic respect for others. If I had made a threat of violence or rape toward anyone, my father would have dealt with it swiftly and severely. But I never did anything like that because my parents took time to teach me to care for others.
--
Stephen Haywood
Owner, ASG Consulting
stephen at averagesecurityguy.info