[Chugalug] HP proliant ML 110 G6

Adam Lewis adam525 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:09:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Posting this here since it's in Chattanooga.

I have an HP Proliant ML 110 G6 server for sale - $275.00.  Server has been
used at home only for less than 1 year (and hasn't been used as a server.
I've used it as an audio workstation - honestly, it's been off most of the
time.)

Intel Xeon X3430 2.40 GHz / 8 GB RAM / 1 x 2 TB Harddrive /1 x 3 TB
Harddrive.

I figure at this price, someone here can use it.  I looked around for
guidelines as far as what I could post, and didn't see anything about
posting equipment for sale.  Mods, if I'm out of line, please let me
know....

If interested, email me at adam525 at gmail.com

Adam