[Chugalug] HP Pavilion desktop & Linux

David Welch nicederangement at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:27:28 UTC 2013

I'm running hp pavilion laptop. It runs Linux like a champ. The only issue
is Hp putting a bunch of partitions on the hard drive.
On Sep 9, 2013 8:32 AM, "John Aldrich" <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, my AMD home-brew PC is getting a bit long in the tooth and I can't
add any more RAM to it. I was browsing Woot today and saw this deal --
factory refurbed quad-core HP Pavilion with 8 GB Ram and got to thinking
that it might be a nice replacement for my old home-brew PC. Here's the
link: