[Chugalug] Chugalug Digest, Vol 14, Issue 36

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 15:21:48 UTC 2013

 Chad,
Skeptics have been saying the burst is coming since 2009.  Fast forward to
today, and we haven't seen any bursts.  We have seen a few spikes in the
price due to spikes in demand for the currency.  Those can all be tracked
back to spurts in media about Bitcoin.
Feel free to look at the value of BTC over time at this graph:
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#tgSzm1g10zm2g25zv   (That goes
back to late 2009)