[Chugalug] Chugalug Digest, Vol 14, Issue 36

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:20:13 UTC 2013

I have to say thats a pretty foolish assumption.  BFL probably doesn't pay
their staff in BTC, they probably don't pay their utilities in BTC, and
they probably don't pay for their raw materials and greig goods in BTC.
 It's just foolish to assume they have no faith in BTC because they operate
as an american company, with american employees, and amercian expenses.

Just for the hell of it:

http://www.namecheap.com/support/payment-options/bitcoin.aspx

http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2012/11/15/pay-another-way-bitcoin/
(WordPress uses it because PayPal, which is horrible, blocks several
countries)

EFF accepts Bitcoin:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/05/thank-you-bitcoin-community

WikiLeaks accepts BTC:   http://shop.wikileaks.org/donate#dbitcoin

Internet Archive accepts BTC:  http://archive.org/donate/index.php

https://www.humblebundle.com/

MonsterMegs accepts BTC:
http://blog.monstermegs.com/2012/12/27/we-now-accepts-bitcoins-for-our-web-hosting-services/

DosBox has a Bitcoin Wallet for donations:  http://www.dosbox.com/crew.php
(Look towards the bottom)

Reddit Gold with BTC:
http://blog.reddit.com/2013/02/new-gold-payment-options-bitcoin-and.html

An Article from Forbes on the top 10 sites accepting Bitcoin (Some I have
already mentioned:)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmatonis/2013/05/24/top-10-bitcoin-merchant-sites/

XOSkinks (Great phone skinks) accepty Bitcoin:  http://xoskins.com/

There are several hundred sellers on Etsy accepting Bitcoin.

So, I found this vendors with a 5 minute google search. Does that seem like
a "scam"??  Certainly not.