[Chugalug] Linux on Toshiba S75

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 00:49:05 UTC 2013

System76 is not even close to competitively priced.  And people chastise
Apple for overcharging.  Ubuntu doesn't cost System76 a dime - and that
includes development costs (which Apple does have to pay someone to do).
 $995 and only 4 GB of RAM?  lol  - Just get a $199 Chromebook from Walmart.

*- Chad W. Smith*