[Chugalug] Linux on Toshiba S75

Andrew Rodgers acedrew at acedrew.com
Thu Sep 5 23:35:55 UTC 2013

This is your first experience with UEFI (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface)
Thank you Microsoft.

Good luck, my experience is that everything made for windows and marketed
to the consumer market sucks. Dell still makes Latitude and Precision,
which are always pretty solid, HP also has a corporate class of machines.
Have you checked out system76? They make pretty capable laptops, with
drivers and such tested with Ubuntu.