[Chugalug] Signing DNS Queries

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:04:02 UTC 2013

I like the idea of a Distributed DNS better than a monolothic DNS.

It's way to easy for DHS to seize domains since ICANN and others have no
spine.  DNS is no different, those who control the root name servers are a
single point of failure in my book.  If we used Distributed DNS,
governments would need to control 51% of the network, which would be damn
near impossible.