[Chugalug] Bitcoins: It's all about cash, that is, the real stuff

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 04:42:58 UTC 2013

Mike,
Those one armed bandit machines have made myself a shit ton of cash.  All
of the intial investement I made several years ago, I have recovered
multiple times over.  I have made five figures in the last year alone on
this "scam" as you call it. Since it has been so good to me these past 2
years or more, I have been faithful in investing a small portion of my
profits back to keep up with the difficulty, but thats only been a SMALL
portion of my profits.  Again, I have lost aboslutely zero in the past 2
years.  I can show a positive and ever steady gain in the high 5 figures.

I have recently invested in the new technology since its increasingly
effecient and I like having little boxes in my closet that poop out money.

Call me a sucker, a fool, and poke fun all you care to.  The fact is, I am
substantially more "richer" because of my mining operation. At this point,
$5000 is not serious money to me, its just a business expense like any
other.  Especially since it was money earned by bitcoin mining.

I honesly don't see how I am being "suckered" when I have made $250 - $275
since Saturday morning, and I only paid $1350-ish for this little gem.
 Even if we examined the time-value of that money invested over the last 14
months, I can't see any better returns on any other investment.

Now, excuse me while I dive into my pool of BTC that is flowing from my
little data closet. :-)  (Sorry for the ditribe, but I couldnt resist).