[Chugalug] OT: anyone know a good network/cable/phone installer?

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Sep 4 01:01:19 UTC 2013

Are suggesting using cat for phone?
Or just have freswitch run voip in the house?

The problem with coax is the same with data, everyone wants to run their
own and it isn't always done well.
I'm looking for a quality install for both where whatever provider is
chosen just runs to the outside box.

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:00:21 -0400, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com>