[Chugalug] *coin Mining via Console

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:16:18 UTC 2013

Here's how you can do that with tmux.

You can create a new session with: tmux new -s mysessionname

Then in your session, start your app, then create a new window (Ctrl-b c)
in the same session and run: tmux detach

Now your session is in the background. If you need to get back to your
session and you're not in another tmux session, you'd run: tmux attach -t
mysessionname