[Chugalug] OT: Customer I want to get rid of

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 13:57:20 UTC 2013

I've got one customer that calls me two or three times a year... they
live in the ritzy community near Knob North golf course. Thing is I'm
trying to get out of the IT biz, since I really only have two
customers and it's more hassle than it's worth for me.

Anyone want to take over this customer for me? They have a wireless
connection between their PC and their router and I'm going to have to
go fix it for the second or third time since I set it up for them.

Anyone interested, let me know and I'll be glad to introduce you and
do a "warm handoff" :)