[Chugalug] "Supplying the Mining World" -- Re: ButterFly ASIC Single

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Mon Sep 2 21:59:50 UTC 2013

I'm really interested in how ASICs are going to affect the bitcoin
market, their efficiency compared to GPUs are insane, and once they
start shipping in high volume...

Though I agree with those like Lynn, get yours early enough and MAKE
SURE YOU CASH OUT (aka: don't ride the bubble forever), you can make
some really good money.

Be one of the stragglers and you got yourself a $x,xxx paperweight (not
sure if these ASICs are useful for anything else).

William Roush