[Chugalug] "Code for America" $420,000 USD

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Mon Sep 2 19:30:00 UTC 2013

Try to add skills in order of familiarity, site reorders them. :|

Oh well, signed up, looking at the projects though and nothing seems to
jump out, don't really want to dedicate time to a dead app or one that
relies on manual data gathering that we wont get our hands on...

Both "deployed" apps are broken... :\

William Roush