[Chugalug] DNS. Mailman Courier SSL Certs and Chugalug Bounce Processing Test

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Sep 2 15:46:06 UTC 2013

Please excuse the noise.. I've made significant server, DNS and Courier SMTP SSL Cert changes and just want to test.

I've tweaked the bounce processing scripts of the list, you may find yourself off-list after a lot of mail bounces. I'm hoping to cut down the amount of stale addresses on this list.

For example: We have a few people still subscribed from chatt.net.. addresses that this should cull.

Sometimes, the only way to test is to pull the trigger…