[Chugalug] email and mail server list test

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Sep 2 01:31:22 UTC 2013

Ya'll can ignore this if you want.

I'm testing out new SSL Certs for ESMTP and Imap on the mail server that handles Chugalug email.
I'm using StartSSL level 2 certs and testing some things. I've also added GPG/PGP to my personal email, work has had it for a while.
My public keys for both my work and this personal email address are at: http://www.geeklabs.com/mike.harrison.public.key.txt
and in the key servers.

The theory is, with valid (not self-signed)  SSL certs for SMTP, this server will do more SSL email than it used to. I've still got some DNS issues to clean up.

--Mike--