[Chugalug] Funding idea for Chatt*Lab

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 11:42:05 UTC 2013

I really dig this, Phil. We are finally accelerating our projects now that
the space is at critical mass (ie. working woodshop, metalshop, etc.).

We already have some revenue on the map for OpenDesk.org peices. We are
listed on FabHub as a CNC and 3DP resource for local production.

If anyone has a retro TV, let us know. I especially like the
bookshelf/library ones. Very poignant. I could see a piece in the 4th floor
as easily on permanent residence at Chattlab to hold our maker related
library.

Thanks!
Tim