[Chugalug] OT: printing playing cards

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Wed Oct 30 23:34:08 UTC 2013

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:51:40 -0400
John Aldrich <mrmaxx at spamcop.net> wrote:
> Thanks, Dan. I just want 'em on like posterboard type stock or
> slightly heavier.

If Jones is still around, they may very well have a playing card die as
a stock item. In which case for a limited run you could almost print it
yourself on glossy photo paper and ask them to cut it for you. However,
as I said, Jones is likely to be expensive and big.

But a Google search for "die cut printing Chattanooga" looks like there
are several smaller printers in Chattanooga that'd probably also do
this.

   http://www.giprinting.com/
   Graphic Impressions, Inc.
   2605 E 30th Street
   Chattanooga, TN 37407
   423-622-0005

Looks like they can do exactly this. They advertise "rounded corners".

(Sometimes it helps a lot to know what you're searching for...)

Dan