[Chugalug] OT: printing playing cards

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 22:10:56 UTC 2013

Sorry about the OT question, but I'm not sure where else to ask about getting
something printed in the Chattanooga area. :)

I've got some playing card images for the open-source / creative-commons
licensed game "Cards Against Humanity" (VERY funny game for adults!) and I'd
like to get them printed on cardstock with rounded corners. Does anyone know
where I can get that done in this area? I know I could take it to Staples or
Office Depot and they'd print them, but I don't think they'd cut them or round
the corners when they did.

Hoping someone has done something like this before.