[Chugalug] Atlanta Mini Maker Faire is tomorrow!

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Oct 26 02:32:44 UTC 2013

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013, Jason Brown wrote:
> Tomorrow is the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire! http://makerfaireatl.com/#!
> I'm going, anyone else from the list?

I was going to be there with my step-daughter. Instead I'm far far away...
She is volunteering (staff) this weekend, look her up and say "hi". Her
name is Louise, she goes by Lou. She's a stunning (looks like her mom)
uber-intelligent young woman. She's a senior code-monkey at AT&T and has
become quite the "maker" even though she was always picking on our
projects. Her latest foray is a motorcycle, and converting an
antique typewriter into a working keyboard. She's got a steampunk/goth
bent...She is the type of girl that taught herself C, out of frustration
with Java. Worth knowing.

Seek her out and say "Hi". Warning: She is recently out of a long
relationship and is actively seeking "a real man".