[Chugalug] Job Opening: Admin Assistant for CodeScience Inc.

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Oct 24 10:51:23 UTC 2013

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Stephen Haywood wrote:

> A bachelors degree for an administrative assistant? Is that really necessary?

"Liberal Arts" majors are cheap and plentiful and looking for real jobs.
They have student loans to pay off so they are motivated.

And they bring skills and viewpoints useful to techies for reality
checks... Some make pretty good coffee ;)  (I know I guy that says he only
hires ex-starbucks employees...)