[Chugalug] ok this is weird, e-mails from South Africa

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Oct 24 10:36:08 UTC 2013

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Rod wrote:

> I was thinking the same. ;)
> I also got from a South African energy company. So something wierd is going
> on.

Uh oh.... some web/spam bot may have tied some of my worlds together.
Although I haven't seen such spam from ..co.za myself.

I'm in Guyana S. America right now, putting in some Redhat 6.4 and Centos
servers, so I'm claiming that it could not have been me! (I have to be
physically present,right? ;)

Note: the Ubuntu move to 3.x kernels and lack of drivers for high end
server hardware has me using Redhat..