[Chugalug] Job Opening: Admin Assistant for CodeScience Inc.

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:41:47 UTC 2013

Our dear Cassie needs help:

Administrative Assistant - Chattanooga, TN  (part time)

CodeScience, Inc. is a provider of technology and professional services
that enable organizations to deploy strategic business processes into the
cloud. Our primary focus is building on the Force.com platform. Using equal
parts precision and play, we create products for Salesforce ISV Partners
and tackle complex Salesforce implementations. We also work with other
cloud platforms such as Heroku and Box.

The team mostly works from home or at our headquarters office in
Chattanooga. Our homies, the lucky ones getting the home office allowance,
are clustered around the San Francisco Bay area with a few rogue
consultants in Atlanta and Los Angeles.

Benefits are solid, travel is limited, and we don’t track vacation time.
More important, we work on some of the most challenging projects in our
little niche of the software industry. We get excited by tackling the
projects that others shy from.

YOU

If you are smart, experienced, and driven, then you would fit right in at
CodeScience.

Responsibilities:

   -

   provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing,
   scanning, faxing, filing and copying to management
   -

   maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
   -

   open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
   -

   expense report data entry in Quickbooks
   -

   review monthly payroll prep procedures (Cashboard timesheets, Expenses
   and receipt organization)
   -

   assist in event management (coordinating, scheduling, follow up)
   -

   assist in providing business compliance document requests for management
   -

   run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
   -

   prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts,
   surveys, memos and emails
   -

   schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
   for management
   -

   maintain office supplies for department

Qualifications:

   -

   bachelor degree required
   -

   1-2 years of hands on administrative support experience
   -

   excellent communication skills – written and verbal
   -

   ability to prioritize tasks rapidly
   -

   strong problem solving skills
   -

   thoughtful with an uncanny ability to anticipate needs
   -

   proficiency in Google apps
   -

   familiarity with Quickbooks
   -

   organized and attentive to details
   -

   familiarity with social media and email marketing
   - provides own transportation

10-20 hours to start but would grow to full time in a few months
Interested? Email resume to: recruiting at codescience.com