[Chugalug] pfSense issue

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:28:12 UTC 2013

All of the hardware sans CF card has been replaced.

Next step: New CF card with latest release.

If that does not work it is something that is being triggered by the network itself.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011