[Chugalug] pfSense issue

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:19:13 UTC 2013

Need some help:

Got a pfsense box running 1.2.2. It has been in production for about 3 years. Lately it has started to reboot randomly. Fo most of the 3 years it had 6months plus of "uptime" before I would go in and futz with something and reboot.

I have replaced 100% of the hardware with the exception of the CF card that loads it into RAM. Boots with no errors and no change in boot speed. I "doubt" that it is the card. I have changed no other settings, and the box is not getting overly hot.

Ideas??????

Could something on the network be causing this?

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011