[Chugalug] Switched to Mint

Andrew Pierce foomonkey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:14:04 UTC 2013

My main development machine for work has been Mint for about 6 months.
Absolutely stable and everything Just Works. Prior, I also was running
Ubuntu and it just got really flaky after a while. I couldn't pinpoint
anything in particular but I honestly didn't have time to play around
trying to make it work. I needed a dependable dev box and Mint delivered.