[Chugalug] Switched to Mint

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 00:48:54 UTC 2013

I have been having some issues with Ubuntu 12.10 (desktop 64) hogging resources and acting flaky (basement server)

Just switched over to Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon 64, and so far I love it. Won't know about stability and resources for a while, but I am hopeful. This reminds me of the good old days of Ubuntu. Nice clean intuitive interface, fast install, and no glitches so far...

At this stage I would give it a +1

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011