[Chugalug] Chatt*lab kickoff and my new project (linux webtop on smartphone with killer dock)

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:51:19 UTC 2013

Lynn,

Here is the page that got me started.

Gotta modify a single USB cable so that it is no transferring power.

http://weblog.mrbill.net/archives/2012/05/11/using-a-motorola-atrix-lapdock-as-a-hdmi-monitor-and-usb-keyboard-mouse/

I would really like to get Puppy Linux to work on a motorola phone plugged in to the lapdock, it is very full featured while remaining small and lightweight.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011