[Chugalug] Chatt*lab kickoff and my new project (linux webtop on smartphone with killer dock)

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:56:03 UTC 2013

Phil,
I'm interested in the portable KVM mod on one of these lapdocks, would you
mind sharing your research?

I have also been considering buying a phone that will handle Ubuntu Phone
to play with.  The lapdock would be awesome for this.

I'd be happy to collaborate with you on this as its right up my alley!