[Chugalug] Security user groups?

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:48:23 UTC 2013

I just learned about the ISSA Chattanooga chapter.

What are some of the other security user groups? I'll try to include a link
to those on the hand-out for tomorrow night's event as well. Honestly, I'm
not expecting a whole lot of people tomorrow night, but it might be a good
trial run for future events (maybe we can make this into an annual thing or
something for every Cyber Security Awareness month).

I know there's one that I can't think of at the moment besides ISSA and
Chugalug...

- David

--
David White