[Chugalug] Reminder: Chattanooga Cyber Security Mixer (tomorrow)

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:08:31 UTC 2013

Don't forget we are having the 1st ever "Chattanooga Cyber Security Mixer"
tomorrow evening from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at Enzo's Market downtown.

They will have beer and snacks for sale inside.

Here's a link to a Facebook event page for more information and/or to RSVP:

If you are planning to come and want to be associated as an IT Professional
/ Security Nut Case, please send me your name and website, and I'll include
it on a little piece of paper I'll be handing out to folks.

Invite your friends!

- David

David White
Founder & CEO