[Chugalug] OT: esxi 5.5 and winxp 32

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 17:34:38 UTC 2013

Mainly I wanted to test out the reliable memory technology features in
5.5. I had a strange problem with one of my hosts shutting down under
heavy load and was curious if it would help.

I agree reverting back to 5.1 is probably best. I guess I'm just
wondering if I could get more out of the hardware by using a different
product. It's been a while since I tried oVirt or eucalyptus. I think
they were still in beta last time I tried them out.