[Chugalug] OT: esxi 5.5 and winxp 32

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:40:19 UTC 2013

+1 on that one. It took my vmware rep 8 months to get back to me on a
question. They have basically been ignoring customers after they got their
money. Thankfully competition is making them rethink some things and our
new rep has been much more responsive.

On Oct 18, 2013 10:35 AM, "William Roush" <william.roush at roushtech.net>