[Chugalug] OT: esxi 5.5 and winxp 32

William Roush william.roush at roushtech.net
Fri Oct 18 14:33:40 UTC 2013

Yep, I've discussed it before that they'd either need to roll the web
client into the stand alone hypervisor eventually (and they're just
dragging their feet on it), or they're yet again attempting to get
people off of the free hypervisor onto the paid one (which Microsoft
just gobbles up).

VMWare has made a lot of management screw-ups recently and I'm not
impressed.

William Roush