[Chugalug] More info - Cyber Security Mixer

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 15:38:06 UTC 2013

As a reminder, we're hosting a Cyber Security "Mixer" on Tuesday, October
22 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm at Enzo's Market.

I'm nowhere near being a security "guru" but am definitely an IT
Professional and do security from time-to-time.

So far, I have heard from 1-2 of you that you plan to attend the event as
an IT Professional.

*If you plan on coming, and want to be identified as an IT Professional....*
Please send me your name, business name, and website URL. I'm thinking
about (and leaning towards) printing off a small handout that people can
take home with them that lists the names of those who are coming to talk
about security.

Also, I've just emailed the Chattanooga Technology Council to see if they'd
be willing to help promote the event, with the following description:

*October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, and Develop
CENTS<http://developcents.com/>has partnered with the National Cyber
Security Alliance to help promote
Cyber Security Awareness. The Chattanooga Cyber Security Mixer is a
partnership between Develop CENTS and Enzo's Market<http://enzosmarket.com/>,
and will be held on Tuesday, October 22, from 6:00 - 8:00pm. Information
Technology and Cyber Security Professionals from Chattanooga will be
available to chat about security topics in a networking environment open to
anyone in Chattanooga.

Come join us for an evening of networking and learning more about cyber
security. For more information or to RSVP (not required), please visit
https://www.facebook.com/events/710494895644551/. To learn more about Cyber
Security and Cyber Security Awareness Month, please visit this blog
published at Develop CENTS' website:
http://developcents.com/blog/09302013-1619/cyber-security-awareness-month-2013
.
*