[Chugalug] Android Phone/Tablet Receipt Printer Support

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Thu Oct 17 11:20:31 UTC 2013

I need to cobble up some smart phone / tablet point of sale units.
I can print to my Samsung Laser printer from my Samsung Note II, but that
seems to be specific to that combination.

Anyone have any experience printing to USB/Bluetooth receipt printers from
Android devices? It works great in Linux..

When I look at printers, they seem to list Windows Mobile and WinCE
support... but it'd be nice to know that someone else has made something
work well.. or that while it says it works, something sucks.