[Chugalug] Chattanooga Cyber Security Mixer

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:11:50 UTC 2013

It's on!

Join us Tuesday, October 22 (1 week from today) at Enzo's Market in
Downtown Chattanooga from 6:00 - 8:00 pm.

(Sorry, Stephen, Tuesday worked better for Enzos than Thursday did).

Here's the description I've posted onto the Facebook Event (
https://www.facebook.com/events/710494895644551/):

Develop CENTS<https://www.facebook.com/developCENTS/events?directed_target_id=0>
is
partnering with Enzo's
Market<https://www.facebook.com/enzosmarkets?directed_target_id=0> to
promote Cyber Security Awareness Month. Cyber Security is a constantly
growing problem, and end-users need to be aware of internet and computer
security issues.

Join us Tuesday evening, October 22, for the first ever Chattanooga Cyber
Security Mixer, where Cyber Security Professionals will be available to
chat about security topics, and where you can also spend some time
networking with others from Chattanooga! We will be on the patio outside of
Enzo's market. Don't forget there will be drinks and snacks available
inside!

Put your game face on for an evening of business networking and learning
more about cyber security!

Please let me know if you're coming, and if you'd like to plan to be one of
the "security guru's" in the crowd that night. I'll probably plan to bring
two different types / colors of name tags, 1 for IT / Security guys, and 1
for the general public / everyone else.

- David

--
David White