[Chugalug] Verizon Data Usage metrics

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Mon Oct 14 23:27:59 UTC 2013

> I know I haven't used that much data, but according to Verizon's built-in data usage app, I've used less than 200mb (aside from the fact that I have a good idea of how much data 1GB
> equals, and know I didn't come close to using that much).

Hmmm.. That's why I have a long standing credit report hit from Verizon.
Many years ago they hit me with a $700 data usage charge for my Motorola Q.
I spent several visits and many hours fighting them. Gave up. Went AT&T.
I'm on T-Mobile now.. but it seems like their network has been sucking a
lot lately (or my Note II has gotten flaky) and I may go back to AT&T.

Even now, my on-mobile-network data usage is typically 200-300MB/month
unless I am travelling a lot, even then it's <500MB.