[Chugalug] Verizon Data Usage metrics

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:27:48 UTC 2013

Wes all phones are tri or quad band, its what allows you to roam. All
radios are able to interact with the 3G radios of any other service
provider, the only thing differentiating that is your ESN.  4G was
ORIGINALLY more radio strict, but 4G LTE is cross carrier capable

There are only two standard carrier freqs for 3G anyways, at least in the US