[Chugalug] Verizon Data Usage metrics

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:57:21 UTC 2013

That's exactly what I'm using to monitor data usage. It has never shown
more than 300mb before.

I'm going to call Verizon later. My brother (lawyer in the family, not IT
guy) has talked to them a bit, but Im going to talk to them from an IT
perspective and get them to explain their reasoning to me. If it doesn't
fly, I will gather all the data I can, and my brother and I will be having
a chat. We're on the same family plan.