[Chugalug] Netflix on Ubuntu

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 14 16:36:25 UTC 2013

I loves me some Netflix.   Halloween is my favorite holiday and I always look forward to all the spooky movies on tv, but...  they play the same old shit that I've seen a million times.  Netflix to the rescue!  Idaho Transfer, Picnic at Hanging Rock, The Last Broadcast, Head Trauma, The Other (not The Others), Manhunter, Lets Scare Jessica to Death, Bloodsucking Freaks, Deathdream, The Machinist, American Psycho, Carrie (the original), The Man Who Fell to Earth, Sisters, And Soon the Darkness, Trick 'r Treat, Black Christmas...  and so many more...   thank you Netflix for such quality entertainment ;)   Just what I need after a long day at McStasi!

I suppose I should care that Netflix doesn't stream to Linux w/o having to jump thru hoops... but...  I don't.  Most of the stuff I like to watch isn't available via streaming.